Usually if I just ignore my kids for a few minutes they actually start playing together really REALLY well. I am so lucky in that sense. Even little Jocelyn is included in the fun. Cate's imagination is taking off to new heights and Landon loves it! So the toys get dragged out like crazy, but they are really playing with them.
They will easily leave me alone for a good hour too, when they get like this.
UNless they are ignored a bit too much I guess....
Yesterday, Landon got some gum without permission, and managed to chew it up and then wrap it around his neck! Yeah. I found him in the bathroom, and he was on the counter with a wet wipe. He sat there for a while, and I didn't' think much of it. Finally he hollered at me for help.
When I went in I found he had been scrubbing at his neck with the wipe hard enough that his skin was red. There was sticky residue all over his neck and fingers.
The solution to getting it off? Call Grandma first, to confirm my suspicion of Peanut Butter, and then to have grandma convince Landon it's his only hope.
Yes, peanut butter, that is what we needed. And creamy would have been best, but I only had crunchy!
What a mess.



I didn't know that Irish Spring mixed with peanut butter would make me so nauseous, but it did. Stinky. But who knew it got so sudsy, either?? Well, it worked out fine and he promised not to do that again.
They will easily leave me alone for a good hour too, when they get like this.
UNless they are ignored a bit too much I guess....
Yesterday, Landon got some gum without permission, and managed to chew it up and then wrap it around his neck! Yeah. I found him in the bathroom, and he was on the counter with a wet wipe. He sat there for a while, and I didn't' think much of it. Finally he hollered at me for help.
When I went in I found he had been scrubbing at his neck with the wipe hard enough that his skin was red. There was sticky residue all over his neck and fingers.
The solution to getting it off? Call Grandma first, to confirm my suspicion of Peanut Butter, and then to have grandma convince Landon it's his only hope.
Yes, peanut butter, that is what we needed. And creamy would have been best, but I only had crunchy!
What a mess.



I didn't know that Irish Spring mixed with peanut butter would make me so nauseous, but it did. Stinky. But who knew it got so sudsy, either?? Well, it worked out fine and he promised not to do that again.
Comments