Jocelyn's running low on the number of teeth she's going to have to bite into corn on the cob and apples. We had the school carnival on Firday night, and she took a bite into her hot dog and then cried out. She came running to me and pointed to her two front teeth... Well, to her one front tooth. It was bent outward and slightly bloody. I asked if I could touch it, and she recoiled. She knows I like to pull teeth out.
After a minute she let me touch it with one finger. I was able to move it back and forth and knew it needed to just come out. After a brief pep talk, and with Kyle holding her down, I yanked on it, the root giving me a little trouble. I had to pull a littler harder than I thought, but then it popped. She squealed, but didn't cry I think because she was at the school!
After it was said and done, she ran off to jump in the bounce house and show everyone her new smile.
 |
| Before.... |
 |
| After |
Comments