| On Landon's baptism day, Cate decided to reminisce, and tried on her baptism dress- and it still fits! |
Now, the other cover, that one with the hunky life guard I remember that book as being one of the first times I had a crush on a 'book cover model'. Funny huh? I mention it because the other day, Catelyn didn't want to watch a movie I had recorded and pre-viewed for the kids. It's called Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker.
Boy, what did I do! She has mentioned to me about 157 times that "He is really cute, mom."
Now, if you don't know who played Alex Rider, I'll give you a hint. His first name is really Alex. And he's too old for her now, but in her mind he's only 14. Still too old, and she's too young, but crushes start early.
Okay, fine, here's a photo of Alex "Rider" Pettyfer:
And he is cute, and I agreed with her, and moved on to how her day was at school.

.jpg)

Comments