Oh. My.
Has it ever been this bad? I don't think so. It was the biggest rat's nest I've ever seen on her.
We laughed so hard and then threw her it the tub, and used plenty of conditioner.
Also, I've got a product that is making a huge difference in my hair and hers.
It's called "It's a Ten". This miracle hair serum is smoothing out her course hair. She has some patches of hair that are so fine and others that are quite course. It's helping her hair to look much smoother when we don't do it, and I love it! It's making mine just peachy too!
Has it ever been this bad? I don't think so. It was the biggest rat's nest I've ever seen on her.
We laughed so hard and then threw her it the tub, and used plenty of conditioner.
Also, I've got a product that is making a huge difference in my hair and hers.
It's called "It's a Ten". This miracle hair serum is smoothing out her course hair. She has some patches of hair that are so fine and others that are quite course. It's helping her hair to look much smoother when we don't do it, and I love it! It's making mine just peachy too!
Comments