This kid just makes my heart smile. He's such a good sport! He needed a cavity filled and while we were at it, we had all four of them in for cleanings. He and Jo had to have cavities filled, where Cate and Brooklyn walked away cavity free, for now.
When the put the gas mask on Landon's nose, they missed slightly. Kyle was able to join us on his lunch and he and I laughed so hard, and so did he. One they straightened that out, and the gas started to work, LANDON WAS A RIOT. He kept giggling and waving at us and was just flat out goofy. That kid is a silly boy on a little laughing gas, I tell ya.
He's going to be in the Lollipop Guild for The Wizard of Oz, the fall musical we're in, and he's so cute doing that too.
He's coming home with great grades and seems to be loving 2nd grade. He's quick to obey and always eager to play soccer. Even with Swagger, who's starting to enjoy a soccer ball too.
Still a skinny bum, but he's getting taller as some of his pants are getting to be a bit too short. And while I let him eat and eat, I still have to make sure he doesn't steal the candy or sneak treats. he's got a sweet tooth like his momma.
Hence the cavity, I guess.
Oh, and he braved getting a flu shot like nobody's business. Tough kid.
When the put the gas mask on Landon's nose, they missed slightly. Kyle was able to join us on his lunch and he and I laughed so hard, and so did he. One they straightened that out, and the gas started to work, LANDON WAS A RIOT. He kept giggling and waving at us and was just flat out goofy. That kid is a silly boy on a little laughing gas, I tell ya.
He's going to be in the Lollipop Guild for The Wizard of Oz, the fall musical we're in, and he's so cute doing that too.
He's coming home with great grades and seems to be loving 2nd grade. He's quick to obey and always eager to play soccer. Even with Swagger, who's starting to enjoy a soccer ball too.
Still a skinny bum, but he's getting taller as some of his pants are getting to be a bit too short. And while I let him eat and eat, I still have to make sure he doesn't steal the candy or sneak treats. he's got a sweet tooth like his momma.
Hence the cavity, I guess.
Oh, and he braved getting a flu shot like nobody's business. Tough kid.
Comments