I can't believe we woke up to cold rainy weather for the first day of school. Boo. The kids were SOOOOO EXCITED! And it was truly like Christmas morning here. Everyone was so happy and kind and obedient. It's down hill from here though. I told Kyle, "It won't be like this ever again." Which isn't entirely true, but seriosly, it's down hill from here.
I accidentally shot everything in raw on my camera, which isn't a terrible thing, but three of the photos I loved the most for some reason won't open in photo shop at all! I am so mad about it, but alas, what to do is beyond me for now. So here we have our first day if K for Landon and 2nd grade for Catelyn in photo:
Tender huh! (Now I just need to remember to go pick Landon up....)
I accidentally shot everything in raw on my camera, which isn't a terrible thing, but three of the photos I loved the most for some reason won't open in photo shop at all! I am so mad about it, but alas, what to do is beyond me for now. So here we have our first day if K for Landon and 2nd grade for Catelyn in photo:
Tender huh! (Now I just need to remember to go pick Landon up....)






Comments