♥ Landon's new favorite song is White Liar. It's hilarious. Jocelyn can sing several of the words too.
♥ Brooklyn seriously smacks her lips when she eats anything. It's a constant thing of hers and we think it's funny that she is a noisy eater.
♥ Catelyn has fallen in love with Taylor Swift songs. She especially likes "You Belong with Me". When I asked her what that meant, she replied that she didn't know. She can sing it almost word for word. As can Jocelyn.
♥ Brooklyn kinda sings. If you are singing, she starts doing this "ahhhhhhhh" thing with you. It's pretty funny.
♥ Apparently Landon is a story teller at school. He went off on this tangent of a story about his uncle BJ and a submarine. Mykalee said the kids were hanging on his every word, totally engrossed in his story. Which was totally a tall tale.
♥ Jocelyn has been waking up dry in the morning. I am just to chicken to let her go to bed in undies though because I hate the idea of needing to wash sheets in the morning. Or having her wake up in the middle of the night wet. I need to get over my fear.
♥ Cate is a fish. She loves to swim. She and all the first graders went swimming to learn about water safety. She loved it.
♥ Brooklyn seriously smacks her lips when she eats anything. It's a constant thing of hers and we think it's funny that she is a noisy eater.
♥ Catelyn has fallen in love with Taylor Swift songs. She especially likes "You Belong with Me". When I asked her what that meant, she replied that she didn't know. She can sing it almost word for word. As can Jocelyn.
♥ Brooklyn kinda sings. If you are singing, she starts doing this "ahhhhhhhh" thing with you. It's pretty funny.
♥ Apparently Landon is a story teller at school. He went off on this tangent of a story about his uncle BJ and a submarine. Mykalee said the kids were hanging on his every word, totally engrossed in his story. Which was totally a tall tale.
♥ Jocelyn has been waking up dry in the morning. I am just to chicken to let her go to bed in undies though because I hate the idea of needing to wash sheets in the morning. Or having her wake up in the middle of the night wet. I need to get over my fear.
♥ Cate is a fish. She loves to swim. She and all the first graders went swimming to learn about water safety. She loved it.
Comments
Landon cracks me up! I can totally see him telling that story! He is such a creative, out of the box kid! Love that little boy!