Let's see sister. You are a busy girl. And You are doing about the same things as you were doing a few months ago, with the added cruising along furniture. You would like to walk, but alas you didn't follow in yoru siblings footsteps this time. (No pun intended there....All the others were walking before their 10 month mark.) I am so grateful you aren't! Take your time. You will be running around before I know it, I am sure. Plus, it's not a race.
You aren't eating as much off the floor. Have you begun to realize that taste counts, my dear? You love to be packed around by Catelyn, and enjoy Landon's contant tickling. Jocelyn kinda thinks yoru a drag still I think, cause you can't really "play" with her yet.
Soon though, you will.
We think you are just the sweetest thing, plus you are absolutely like your sisters, GORGEOUS. You truly are one of the most beautiful babies out there.
We love you princess!


Comments