Birthday Morning.
Grandma bought her a replacement soother--
hoping she would snuggle it when she needed comfort.
Birthday Night.
She didn't even want her normal Hello Kitty blanket.
It was bad.
We knew that it was going to be hard.
But it was time.
I have worried that taking her paci away would cause her to suck her thumb.
So far, so good. But it's been a week and she is having a hard time.
She cries a lot. She has a hard time going to bed.
She won't take a nap now.
She wakes up crying a lot during the night.
She wakes up to early, and won't go back to bed.
It's evidence to me, how often she rouses and used her paci to put herself back to sleep.
She has a hard time going back to sleep without it.
This will pass though.
What a way to spend your birthday, I know. Sorry, honey.
Now on to the PARTY!!!
I couldn't get over how you would always drop your jaw in awe. You did it everytime you opened a gift!
And when you got that Sleeping Beauty Polly you said,
"I GOT IT!!!"
Which was so funny because you had begged Daddy and I for it!
I can't believe you remembered!
What a great way to spend your day: Watching The Little Mermaid (your new fav)
while playing with your Little Mermaid Polly Pocket!
Not to mention, you were on the phone more than I was!
{Thanks to all who called to wish her a great day!}
We had almost everyone show up for your birtdhay party-- your first one with friends!
Jaden and Jaron, Cooper, Lilly, Lydia, Preston and Tayci and of course your own siblings!
Happy Day to you, Jo Jo!

Comments