**I might poke a little fun here at the Dental Assistants, but please note that even though I do, THEY WERE GREAT. Just hard to know what you should and shouldn't say to what kid. I think Landon would have done better if that hadn't said much at all to him, and just tried to calm him down, rather than tell him why they were doing what they were doing.**
A little nervous.
No kidding, since last time was really hard for him.

But, the gas kicks in as we watch Aladdin!

It's short lived, as you can see by his eyes,
and the red flush of fear in his cheeks.
Poor boy.

Sleep water, yeah right, Dental Assistant.
That pinching feeling is something I can still feel
when I think about it. It sucks!

The comes Doc. Even though Landon didn't do so hot,
we made it through. Two cavities filled.

So, the that night, Landon had nightmares about
"sneaky sugar bugs in his room, crawling the walls."
Poor kid was totally scared.
Again, thanks dental assistants for telling Landon about sneaky sugar bugs getting into his teeth, and needing to shower his teeth to get them out. That was so nice of them.
A little nervous.
No kidding, since last time was really hard for him.
But, the gas kicks in as we watch Aladdin!
It's short lived, as you can see by his eyes,
and the red flush of fear in his cheeks.
Poor boy.
Sleep water, yeah right, Dental Assistant.
That pinching feeling is something I can still feel
when I think about it. It sucks!
The comes Doc. Even though Landon didn't do so hot,
we made it through. Two cavities filled.
So, the that night, Landon had nightmares about
"sneaky sugar bugs in his room, crawling the walls."
Poor kid was totally scared.
Again, thanks dental assistants for telling Landon about sneaky sugar bugs getting into his teeth, and needing to shower his teeth to get them out. That was so nice of them.
Comments
So i havent been blogging the best so im just gonna comment on your last posts here:]
~Brooklyn is the most beautiful baby girl. I cant believe shes already nine months, awesome! I love that little tu-tu (spll? haha) did you make that?
~WOW! Tell Cate im so proud of her for bearing her testimony like that! What an example to me, dead seriouse! This post really stood out to me.
~Christmas looked great! and brooklyns 'pincher-grasp' haha awesome!
Little Brooklyn in her tu-tu so CUTE!