So, Brooklyn, you are only 14 pounds and apparently, you haven't grown since your last doctor's appt. You stopped growing. Boo.
So because of that Dr. E wants you to get more calories via formula. I hate that I have to give you a bottle. But, I have wondered if you weren't getting enough to eat the last few weeks. Mostly at night, cause you cry a lot. So despite how I feel bad that I haven't been helping you grow through nursing, and I am sad to give you a bottle, it's a good feeling still to see you drink down a bottle and feel happy and full.
So hesitantly I offered you a bottle, nervous that your tummy wouldn't be able to digest it like oatmeal or rice. We got lucky. You drank it and kept it down like a champ!
Well done my dearie. Let's hope you can get growing again.
And you found your little scream! It's hilarious and annoying!
Love,
Mom
So because of that Dr. E wants you to get more calories via formula. I hate that I have to give you a bottle. But, I have wondered if you weren't getting enough to eat the last few weeks. Mostly at night, cause you cry a lot. So despite how I feel bad that I haven't been helping you grow through nursing, and I am sad to give you a bottle, it's a good feeling still to see you drink down a bottle and feel happy and full.
So hesitantly I offered you a bottle, nervous that your tummy wouldn't be able to digest it like oatmeal or rice. We got lucky. You drank it and kept it down like a champ!
Well done my dearie. Let's hope you can get growing again.
And you found your little scream! It's hilarious and annoying!
Love,
Mom
Comments