Brooklyn Update:
SHE SITS!!!! On Monday, Sept. 5 she just took to sitting like nobody's business. She is doing awesome at it...barely tipping over. She sits for so long that she starts to cry about being stuck there. So cute!
SHE SPITS no more! Seriously we get the occasional spit up that a normal baby would produce, but it's to the point where we aren't using bibs at all! Yeah! It's fantastic!
SHE SLEEPS like a stinker! Still waking up way to often. Is this because she isn't getting enough to eat??
SHE PUKES! I can't feed this kid much, still. Definitely no rice or oatmeal. So far her tiny tummy can take peas, applesauce, and pears. Upcoming trial food this week is carrots.
SHE SMILES. Like crazy.
SHE LAUGHS. A little. She might be like Jocelyn and take forever to really just let the giggle come out! Oh well. We can tell she is happy.
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. She really is, with her bald head, and pale skin and baby blue eyes. She is so perfect, we just can't get enough!
Sept 8, 2009.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
WHY WE DON'T HAVE A PET.
Yes, I brought home this:
Perhaps this is WHY we need a pet.
But I just can't do it right now.
So, it's now back at the farm.
Where it belongs.
It wasn't so bad to babysit it for a while, and even after a few days my kids were warming up to it. But, I think it's just a bad time to add a kitten to the mix. Maybe in the spring. You can see that my kids are seriously freaking out in the photos. And this doesn't even begin to give you an idea at how bad it was. Scaredy cats.
And Catelyn, below, that is a force smile after I forced her to hold the dang thing.
Yes, beware.
Kittens are seriously so scary and dangerous.
♥♥♥♥♥
Had a crazy weekend with company in town and what not.
We hung out with Chad and Courtney, Janelle and Ryan, and Grandma Betty!!!
For now, let these little pics suffice. It was an exhausting weekend! (Note that Jo Jo went on her own to get her blanket pillow and paci and was "resting" as she said, by the door. Next thing we know, her resting had turned into sleeping.) Where Cate was for all the photos, I don't know. She isn't in any pics this time. And I am realizing most of these photos I didn't take.

Comments
The pictures of your kids and the kitty totally cracked me up.