Ah, my two little girls in the same little outfit from Auntie Debbie!Love that. Can you tell them apart??
Okay, so Jo finally get's a non-hand-me-down dress.
A hot pink wonder that Cate whined about for an hour....
That she never gets anything new! Humph!
Jo Jo loves her new dress.
And the kids looked great so we did a Sunday shoot...well I did of Jo.
No one else would pose for me that morning,
but they did a little later as a group.
{Freaky!!! I have enough kids to form a GROUP.}
She was so hungry though, she held on to it all by herself! I thought it was a good idea to have a pumped bottle for our sitters the other night so we could attend the temple.
She took it like a pro. Hasn't had one since though!
The Liquid Gold is available at the pump, so no need to feed twice unless necessary!
I don't know why, and neither does she, but Jo Jo makes these signs with her fingers all the time now. She doens't even realize she is doing it!
Okay these might be my favorites right now. She cracks me up...
She has a snack in between meals these days.....
Okay, Brooklyn is now 4 months old....August 8th. Gotta have a photo of that.
and is wrapped around Brooklyn,
but seriously, she is so awesome.
NO WONDER SHE SLEEPS SO GOOD WHEN I AM NOT LOOKING!
Little stinkin' thumb sucker!
Little stinkin' thumb sucker!
Comments
I love all the new pictures. You guys are always having fun.
Good luck on the buying and selling of houses. I am excited for ya.
Have fun on your vaca. :)