What do we have here?
Trying to sit upright in our bouncy seat. Silly girl. Oh, and she is rolling over from back to front. First time may have happened in UT, but that is debateable still. For sure last night, and definately today. Anyway, here we go, first bite!
Notice the stuff is all over her face and up her nose too.
It's not so bad!
Firsts are always fun to document. Like the first rice cereal. Or oatmeal in our case. I think it's a little tastier than the rice. (Both are nast-ee.) Plus I add a bit of sugar to it. I know I know. But listen, I am a mom, 4 times over, and I have learned that a bit of sugar, a spoonful even, helps the medicine go down, and you are never to young for that. Sugars draw water into the bowel, making it easier to diagest foods, least that is what the Pediatric Gastrointerologist told me. And DOCTORS KNOW EVERYTHING. Right?


Comments
The pictures at the splash park turned out so cute! They are fun Little buddies I love it.
PS- I am so happy to know you put a little sugar in the cereal. Now I know I am not the only one. WE ROCK!