Overheard at my mom's house...
Catelyn was fighting over a boy doll and a girl doll with Jocelyn... They both wanted the girl doll. Why? Well finally Cate was heard to exclaim to her 2 year old sister...
"I can't be the boy. I don't speak boy!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a little while ago I also caught this on camera! I can't wait to print it and put it in the bathroom! I have always wanted a tub shot that was going to be super fun to frame for the bathroom....I think I got it!
Catelyn was fighting over a boy doll and a girl doll with Jocelyn... They both wanted the girl doll. Why? Well finally Cate was heard to exclaim to her 2 year old sister...
"I can't be the boy. I don't speak boy!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a little while ago I also caught this on camera! I can't wait to print it and put it in the bathroom! I have always wanted a tub shot that was going to be super fun to frame for the bathroom....I think I got it!

Comments