Now, I am old enough that I can post this without giggling and acting like a 5 year about it, but with that said, this is not an easy post to do.
We had taco soup for dinner a few nights ago and then a day or so after words it was working in my system. You the know song:
We had taco soup for dinner a few nights ago and then a day or so after words it was working in my system. You the know song:
"Beans Beans the Magical Fruit
The More You Eat the More You Toot!"
We were sitting at dinner and then this conversation occurred:
The More You Eat the More You Toot!"
We were sitting at dinner and then this conversation occurred:
So, let's just say, that I 'sang a short and loud verse'
and then I said, "Excuse me."
Kyle replied, "That chair must be squeaky."
To which I replied, "No, sorry, the taco soup is talking."
To which Landon replied, " Hi, Soup."
Are you done laughing?
At that point in the story laughter ruptured at the table between Kyle and I, with the kids joining, but not knowing why. Laughter is contagious, you know. And I mean we were laughing so hard. Tears, sides hurting, gotta go to the bathroom laughing. It was a pretty funny night. I think Landon then said, "Hi, Soup." Ten more times, trying to get the same response. It was funny, but not as funny as the first unexpected {who even knew the kid was listening to our conversation really, or understood to reply anything} "Hi, Soup."
and then I said, "Excuse me."
Kyle replied, "That chair must be squeaky."
To which I replied, "No, sorry, the taco soup is talking."
To which Landon replied, " Hi, Soup."
Are you done laughing?
At that point in the story laughter ruptured at the table between Kyle and I, with the kids joining, but not knowing why. Laughter is contagious, you know. And I mean we were laughing so hard. Tears, sides hurting, gotta go to the bathroom laughing. It was a pretty funny night. I think Landon then said, "Hi, Soup." Ten more times, trying to get the same response. It was funny, but not as funny as the first unexpected {who even knew the kid was listening to our conversation really, or understood to reply anything} "Hi, Soup."
Comments
p.s. my mom says you need to work on your typing skills. haha
Everyone relates to that story.