







Well here are a few photos from our fun day at Cherry Hill. I didn't take as many shots as I thought. I now realize this is because we spent so much time in the water, I just didn't have the camera on me.
Isn't that the way it's suppose to be though?
We had a great time at Janelle's, as the kids loved her "yard". We swam for a long time in the pool at her place as well, since it was as warm as a bath. While we did this, the guys went golfing.
Tuesday was spent all day shopping for school clothes for Cate, and then we hit a Kung Fu Panda, which the kids really liked. It was a little bit violent for my likes for a kids' show, but hey, it was Kung Fu...so we knew what was going to be in the show. Wednesday we hit the Discovery Center in the Gateway Mall and saw a 3D movie. It was okay. The kids didn't like it. And it was spendy for a 45 minute flick. And there were NO dolphins or seahorses. So it didn't make my list of recommendations. Oh well.
Wednesday night we adults went to dinner, which was fun.
The kids all stayed with Jay and Sandy {THANKS!}
Thrusday we hit the road to come home.
We took a longer route home than normal to drive by the Fruit Way and then past Grandpa Forrest's grave.
By the time we got home, I was ready for a vacation that included palm trees and excluded children.
Other than that, we had a great time, only lost one shoe, and found out that for the second year in a row, Cherry Hill is a wonderful getaway for our family. Next year, I vote we stay two days there.
Or go another cruise.
Or see the ruins in Egypt.
Or even try out somewhere like Louisiana.
Or to Mexico.
Or Hawaii.
Maybe Fiji.
Comments