Here we are! First day of K!!! We had to do some posing for the camera.
What else would you expect??


We drove over, since we were on a tighter schedule today, since Kyle was able to come. I think we will walk most of the time, but today, it wasn't really that nice out, and we didn't want to mess up the hair. No joke.


After we went inside there was a mass chaos a bit as we all sorted our kindergartner's things and put them into a community box designated for specific things, such as crayons here....markers here.... She loved it. She called it organizing. Which it totally is. I just didn't know she knew the word or what it meant.


I caught Landon doing this all on his own accord. He kept commenting on the way home how he already missed Catelyn. Not to worry.... I think I can distract him.

Now, here is my girl....did you expect anything else???? {Note the finger.}


At her table thus far is Kiara, Malarie, Jaxon, and Kayla {who she knows from church} and one little girl we don't know yet! There is only one other little boy from our ward in her class, Josh, who didn't sit at the same table. I don't know...but whether these seating arrangements last, I won't know until later. (Go Yellow Table!!!)
Now that we are home, I had to find something for Landon to do to get his mind off the fact that Cate was at school and he wasn't. This did the trick.



As for Jocelyn, well she is napping, and could care less, I think.
As for mom? Well, honestly I did choke back a few tears as we left and said goodbye, but that is all Landon's fault. I was fine, until he told me, "But I love Cate and I missed her already. I have to say goodbye, Mom!"
What else would you expect??


We drove over, since we were on a tighter schedule today, since Kyle was able to come. I think we will walk most of the time, but today, it wasn't really that nice out, and we didn't want to mess up the hair. No joke.


After we went inside there was a mass chaos a bit as we all sorted our kindergartner's things and put them into a community box designated for specific things, such as crayons here....markers here.... She loved it. She called it organizing. Which it totally is. I just didn't know she knew the word or what it meant.


I caught Landon doing this all on his own accord. He kept commenting on the way home how he already missed Catelyn. Not to worry.... I think I can distract him.

Now, here is my girl....did you expect anything else???? {Note the finger.}


At her table thus far is Kiara, Malarie, Jaxon, and Kayla {who she knows from church} and one little girl we don't know yet! There is only one other little boy from our ward in her class, Josh, who didn't sit at the same table. I don't know...but whether these seating arrangements last, I won't know until later. (Go Yellow Table!!!)
Now that we are home, I had to find something for Landon to do to get his mind off the fact that Cate was at school and he wasn't. This did the trick.



As for Jocelyn, well she is napping, and could care less, I think.
As for mom? Well, honestly I did choke back a few tears as we left and said goodbye, but that is all Landon's fault. I was fine, until he told me, "But I love Cate and I missed her already. I have to say goodbye, Mom!"
Comments