Landon:
"Mom, I want a brother, like Isaac."
Catelyn:
"Mom, I can't wait that long to see J.J."
Jocelyn:
"isssdaddy?"
Translations:
Landon just really wants his little friend Isaac to be his brother I think. Catelyn is freaking out that we have 4 more days until we go to Utah, and she really doesn't think she can wait that long. JoJo is really starting to pick up in language, and now truly asks , "Where is Daddy?" and I answer honestly and she always replies with "OH". It's really sweet.
"Mom, I want a brother, like Isaac."
Catelyn:
"Mom, I can't wait that long to see J.J."
Jocelyn:
"isssdaddy?"
Translations:
Landon just really wants his little friend Isaac to be his brother I think. Catelyn is freaking out that we have 4 more days until we go to Utah, and she really doesn't think she can wait that long. JoJo is really starting to pick up in language, and now truly asks , "Where is Daddy?" and I answer honestly and she always replies with "OH". It's really sweet.
Comments