
When you have a hand held size version of this flag,
while marching around in your new underwear, sing at the top of your lungs:
"Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen.
Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen.
Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen.
Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen.
Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen."
Repeated 1,448,998, 896 times.
Now, as Queen of my house, I thought first, "This could be his ode to me."
So I asked him.
Nope.
Then I just thought I better teach him a little respect.
That worked.
The song changed a bit.
Then, since it has been:
"Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen.
Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen.
Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen.
Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen.
Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Princess Aurora"
If you don't know your Disney Princesses, I will brush you up on this one.
Sleeping Beauty.
Comments