"I'm so proud of you, Mom!"
Yes, this was his sweet reply to me when I hugged him tight after he actually used the toilet! He has been doing so great! I couldn't help but chuckle when he said he was proud of me! I am certainly impressed with his determination on this potty training subject! He truly is potty training himself which is so much better than mom being potty trained to take her kid to the potty. (He started Monday night, jsut before leaving the house to go over to the Moss' for FHE. Not my idea. I was freaking out as he had NEVER been successful and didn't want a mess at her home. He did great though!)
He was super bummed that I made him wear a diaper to bed. But I do not need to have to change sheets with this weekend coming up. Once he has day time down, without accidents, we will tackle nights.
"I am so proud of you, son!"
Comments