
Catelyn's birthday gifts, above. And when we got our sprinklers in Kyle said he would pay the kids to pull the flags out when their were done, and they did. And I think he still "owes" them money for it.
Jocelyn, along with the other kids, always has to have a messy photo when spaghetti is on the Menu!

Jocelyn, along with the other kids, always has to have a messy photo when spaghetti is on the Menu!
Catelyn's Birthday Party:
One of My Favorites since Landon is the Dare Devil here:
Stitches for Easter:
Well, this is just a few of the layouts I did that I loved. One big problem I have right now that should be remedied soon, is that I DESPERATELY need a album. I have so many pages without protectors or an album...I ordered a bunch from Kara and hope they get here soon!I feel like my layouts are a crazy mess right now!

Comments
love mom