.jpg)
I am never one to do things the way everyone else does them. I know it. So instead of having Bell Photographers take pictures of Cate for T-Ball, I just took my own. We did order a group shop from Bell, but only because it was easier that way. II am really happy with these two of Cate. They aren't just your posed and forced shot, not that that is bad, but they are all Cate. She choose how she would pose in the picture and I let her. She is more relaxed and natural when I do this with her, then if I tell her how to pose. I do have to always tel her to look at me, and sometimes she does. I am sure as she ages she will start looking into the camera better.
I HOPE MY KIDS NEVER GO THROUGH A SHY CAMERA PHASE!
IT WOULD BE TORTURE FOR ME!
Comments