I don't know if I agree, but so many people thing we look a lot a like. One thing is for sure--she's definitely mine. Because she's got this serious writing streak going on. Jocelyn wrote a book--and they had a little publishing party in her 3rd grade class, which was fun to go to. But better yet, at the end of second grade, she was voted Most Likely To Be An Author. And she really, really wants to live up to that.
Also, this may be one of the funniest texts that I'll ever get from an 8 year old.
She went shopping, and of course, she wanted me to buy her this: (Which I did.)
And I got to spend a nice fall day with her, and all her friends visiting Mrs. Julian's mom's apple orchard. The cutest thing--I tell ya--to watch all the kids learn about apples like the've never seen them before. Also, since then, Jo is an APPLE EATER. I mean, this girl eats an whole apple, nearly every day. It's awesome, and kinda cute.
THIS, HOWEVER, is the highlight of this post--because honestly, it's so stinking cute.







Comments