What I would give to have a photo of today's happenings for each kid.
Brooklyn made this for me, for my birthday. I wasn't allowed in the kitchen while she made it, and when she gave it to me, she practially hugged me for a solid minute. It was super sweet.
Landon cleaned the whole kitchen, and I might add, he did a really good job. Almost too good, which tells me he's ready for harder chores on Saturday mornings.
Cate tackled all the other rooms in the house! She was a little grumpy about it, but she kept cleaning anyway.
Jocelyn and Brooklyn stayed out of the way, and played quietly together in Brooklyn's room while I worked on some Christmas stuff in my room.
Sure, there was fighting. There were tears. It was a normal day, in most regards, but they did try hard to make it special for me. We took off for ice cream and cupcakes, and the tears didn't stop, but they've all hugged me today and that takes cake for me,
Not the best photos, but they were taken this week.
Brooklyn made this for me, for my birthday. I wasn't allowed in the kitchen while she made it, and when she gave it to me, she practially hugged me for a solid minute. It was super sweet.
Landon cleaned the whole kitchen, and I might add, he did a really good job. Almost too good, which tells me he's ready for harder chores on Saturday mornings.
Cate tackled all the other rooms in the house! She was a little grumpy about it, but she kept cleaning anyway.
Jocelyn and Brooklyn stayed out of the way, and played quietly together in Brooklyn's room while I worked on some Christmas stuff in my room.
Sure, there was fighting. There were tears. It was a normal day, in most regards, but they did try hard to make it special for me. We took off for ice cream and cupcakes, and the tears didn't stop, but they've all hugged me today and that takes cake for me,
Not the best photos, but they were taken this week.
| me and the girls waiting for our cupcakes! |
| Hayden and Landon on Sunday (full post on this soon to come!) |
| Catelyn and I at the Orthodontist office waiting for her exam. |
Comments