We've got a Cavity Free Reading Girl who Sings We're Off to See the Wizard
in our house!
We are seeing improvement! This cute girls attitude is improving every day! While she still has meltdowns, she's getting better at rational thinking, less whining and complaining, and is overall acting HAPPIER! I do not know why, but she is and we love her all the more for it!
We got her a purple jacket on our trip to Charlotte. She was the only one not to get a toy, and we couldn't have done better. She still loves dolls, don't get me wrong, but this girl also loves clothes! And hair. The girl's got great hair!
She seems to be thoroughly enjoying the Wizard of Oz and being a munchkin. She has the songs in her head and heart all the time now, and can be found humming or singing them non-stop!
She's made a few new friends in the show, too, which I think has been helpful. And not all of them are her age. She's been exposed to vibrant and bouncy personalities just like hers on several levels.
Her solo dance is practically ready, and I just got the fringe for her neon green leggings. We'll just need her neon green leotard and the costume will be done!
Her grades are great too! She seems to be enjoying Mrs. Knibbs a lot and while she's not terribly fond of Idaho History, you'd be fooled as she loves to bring home her homework about the States flower, bird, song, etc. She's just finished reading a Mystery book, and we have project to work on, and she's got a creative little mind for how to do her display! I'm glad to see that in her, as it's a part of me I see in her.
I hope over the next few weeks she manages to remain happy and in control and well rested because our Play is going to take up every night for over a week here at the beginning of November! But it's going to be so fun, it's bound to be worth it.
And last but not least, I hear she was a wonderful helper for Jessica and Tavann while we were gone. I knew she would be. She's really amazing like that!
Comments