Dearest Friends!
Just a fair warning.... I am editing my list of "allowed readers" for this blog. For the same reasons as taking my blog private, this one is getting a bit of a readers allowed face lift. If you're still interested in reading, please let me know in the comments. I won't be deleting until around Christmas time, as I know people are BUSY at this time of year, and may not check a private blog as regularly as a public one due to the lack of knowing when it's been updated.
So with that, you should also know:
Since taking my blog private, I wanted to let you know something. I hope this doesn't sound harsh at all though. Mind you- my own mother is in this group, so don't nobody go gettin' all worked up.
*Gasp in Horror*
I know! My own mom!
(just givin' you a hard time, mom!)
Take a deep breath, it's not that big a deal....
Here it is:
If you never comment, and more than a few weeks/months pass without a word from you, I will remove you as a reader. Exceptions are for Grandma's and Grandpa's. I know, I know. But there has to be an exception to nearly every rule, and they're it.
*crickets chirping*
Okay, okay, now. I'm not a meanie. I'm just, well, it's just plain and simple, cut and dry.
Please know I DO NOT want to remove you!!! You're my FRIEND! and in some cases, my FAMILY, but I am in a place right now in my life that I feel very protective/concerned/self-conscious of my own thoughts and wish to keep them more private these days. Kyle's calling has had the impact I was prepared for, and more.
This is obviously against the grain for me, as I am an open-book kind of personality! Please be understanding of my feelings and desires; For me to know that you are reading what I write and care enough to even just comment something simple, like, "Gee, that sucks" or "Read this post" or even "I have no comment", is meaningful. In this case, actions aren't nearly as loud as your words. Or, are they?
My thinking is that if a person never has ANY comment(s), they have no real good reason to be reading a blog anyway, other than to peer in on someone's life. Which at this point in time is what I don't need.
I hope you understand, that things have changed for me a bit, and though I would like to think that being the Bishop's wife isn't a big deal, sometimes, it just is. And right now, I/we don't need anymore scrutiny. Which is the main reason for going private with my blogs for a while.
Which is hard for me. I am not a private blog person, trust me.
I appreciate you wanting to follow any of my blogs and read what I am up to these days or what the kids are doing, and I hope that as I blog--come rain or shine, come tears or laughter, come dirty house or clean, come saint or sinner, come angry or joyful, you will remember that I'm still just me. We're just a normal family trying to do our best.
Much love,
Gina
Just a fair warning.... I am editing my list of "allowed readers" for this blog. For the same reasons as taking my blog private, this one is getting a bit of a readers allowed face lift. If you're still interested in reading, please let me know in the comments. I won't be deleting until around Christmas time, as I know people are BUSY at this time of year, and may not check a private blog as regularly as a public one due to the lack of knowing when it's been updated.
So with that, you should also know:
Since taking my blog private, I wanted to let you know something. I hope this doesn't sound harsh at all though. Mind you- my own mother is in this group, so don't nobody go gettin' all worked up.

*Gasp in Horror*
I know! My own mom!
(just givin' you a hard time, mom!)
Take a deep breath, it's not that big a deal....
Here it is:
If you never comment, and more than a few weeks/months pass without a word from you, I will remove you as a reader. Exceptions are for Grandma's and Grandpa's. I know, I know. But there has to be an exception to nearly every rule, and they're it.
*crickets chirping*
Okay, okay, now. I'm not a meanie. I'm just, well, it's just plain and simple, cut and dry.
Please know I DO NOT want to remove you!!! You're my FRIEND! and in some cases, my FAMILY, but I am in a place right now in my life that I feel very protective/concerned/self-conscious of my own thoughts and wish to keep them more private these days. Kyle's calling has had the impact I was prepared for, and more.
This is obviously against the grain for me, as I am an open-book kind of personality! Please be understanding of my feelings and desires; For me to know that you are reading what I write and care enough to even just comment something simple, like, "Gee, that sucks" or "Read this post" or even "I have no comment", is meaningful. In this case, actions aren't nearly as loud as your words. Or, are they?
My thinking is that if a person never has ANY comment(s), they have no real good reason to be reading a blog anyway, other than to peer in on someone's life. Which at this point in time is what I don't need.
I hope you understand, that things have changed for me a bit, and though I would like to think that being the Bishop's wife isn't a big deal, sometimes, it just is. And right now, I/we don't need anymore scrutiny. Which is the main reason for going private with my blogs for a while.
Which is hard for me. I am not a private blog person, trust me.
I appreciate you wanting to follow any of my blogs and read what I am up to these days or what the kids are doing, and I hope that as I blog--come rain or shine, come tears or laughter, come dirty house or clean, come saint or sinner, come angry or joyful, you will remember that I'm still just me. We're just a normal family trying to do our best.
Much love,
Gina
Comments
There, keep me in...please....unless you don't want me to...
Plus if your other blog is already private can I be re-added to that? Pretty please?
I tried reading it before this one today and couldnt get in.
I love reading em:]
its true i do haha