 |
| When left alone, and when all grows quiet.... |
 |
| A Mother's mind begins to conjure up images of disaster, |
 |
| But this time, thankfully, all was well. |
 |
| Also in the mist of silence, I found her on my bed, reading to her 'friends'. |
 |
| Jocelyn loves to look at books, and can be found 'reading' to Brooklyn sometimes! |
 |
| The newness of potty training empowers her (so she thinks) to run around ne-ked! |
Seriously there are rare moments of quiet in my home, and this one morning last week, was one of them. I was working in the kitchen, and I could hear nothing. No TV, no bickering, no "pretend you're....", and it was immediately frightening.
Until, I found them, and quickly grabbed my camera. Usually best friend or completely fighting, these two girls had found that playing alone, even when they had each other, wasn't all that bad.
It lasted 12 minutes.
Comments