On Wednesday, Brooklyn decided she didn't want to wear her diapers anymore. So. OCTOBER 12th. Two and a half years, plus four days old!
Here we are, with nearly a week under our belts, and only a few accidents. She's doing great! Went to town and to church in her new undies, and I was the super nervous one, but I gotta say, she's a little champ. She is loving it.
As are we!
(Still hangin' on to that paci though...)

( And still can't let go of Bear Blankie)
But seriously, one thing at a time, and if diapers are the first to go, Halle-stink'-lu-iah!
Here we are, with nearly a week under our belts, and only a few accidents. She's doing great! Went to town and to church in her new undies, and I was the super nervous one, but I gotta say, she's a little champ. She is loving it.
As are we!
(Still hangin' on to that paci though...)
( And still can't let go of Bear Blankie)
But seriously, one thing at a time, and if diapers are the first to go, Halle-stink'-lu-iah!
| Thank You, Dora! THANK. YOU. |
Comments