This is one of the last times they will get to bathe together....Cate's getting to big, but worse yet, it's a full out splash park for them and too much water ends up on the floor. But they were being so funny and cute, I had to bust out the camera!
We have had blizzard conditions over the last two days---Saturday and Sunday, and despite the freezing temputures, they still wanted to play outside. Landon was otu there for 2 1/2 hours! Jocelyn made it 30 minutes. Good thing our neighbor Gabe wanted to play in the snow as much and for as long as Landon!
Then for family home evening on Monday night we wrote thank you letters to people we care about and Landon wrote his to Parker. He insisted on Tuesday morning, with winds up to 40 miles an hour, I swear, insisted he go deliver his. I tried for hours to convince him to wait...but he insisted. He truly is grateful for Parker, I guess.
And to not be outdone, yesterday, Cate had her own little read-a-thon going on. She seriously had her face in her book for a good portion of the day! Then I found this post it note on my fridge. When I laughed, she wanted to know what was so funny! I asked her where she got such an idea, and she said, "Well you had a list with lots of books on it by the computer and I wanted one too." {Which is entirely true, as I wanted to blog about books I had read...}
Like Mother like Daughter. I guess.
We have had blizzard conditions over the last two days---Saturday and Sunday, and despite the freezing temputures, they still wanted to play outside. Landon was otu there for 2 1/2 hours! Jocelyn made it 30 minutes. Good thing our neighbor Gabe wanted to play in the snow as much and for as long as Landon!
Then for family home evening on Monday night we wrote thank you letters to people we care about and Landon wrote his to Parker. He insisted on Tuesday morning, with winds up to 40 miles an hour, I swear, insisted he go deliver his. I tried for hours to convince him to wait...but he insisted. He truly is grateful for Parker, I guess.
And to not be outdone, yesterday, Cate had her own little read-a-thon going on. She seriously had her face in her book for a good portion of the day! Then I found this post it note on my fridge. When I laughed, she wanted to know what was so funny! I asked her where she got such an idea, and she said, "Well you had a list with lots of books on it by the computer and I wanted one too." {Which is entirely true, as I wanted to blog about books I had read...}
Like Mother like Daughter. I guess.

Comments