Sure, telling secrets, kissing and hugging each other,
"reading" books, giggling at each other . . . but playing together?
THIS IS GREAT!!!
I busted out the little people two days ago, and Brooklyn
has really taken to the idea of it, if you play with her.
But I really don't have time all day to do that.
So I inlisted Jo Jo to play with her.
At first, Jocelyn wasn't so sure she wanted to play Little People,
but then I think after a few minutes she remembered that they were
her Little People once upon a time and fell in love again.
(See--can't believe how big she has gotten, now that I look at these!)
Brooklyn and Jocelyn have been so cute this week.
Now that their mornings are quiet, with just the two of them,
they are going to have a blast being friends.
Least I hope.



Comments