Landon is becoming goofy like his uncles when the camera is on him. The peace sign and fabulous faces are non-stop for him. Just thought it was worth mentioning, that Landon really wants a brother and especially now that he has seen the new little brother Kayson got. He also was giving a massage to Janelle, that had us all peeing our pants with laughter, when we realized he was using his whole body to do it. And the kid loves to mess around and have anyone rough house with him. Even if it means tucking his shirt into his underwear.
We are having the opposite of Christmas morning at our house. No toys. We have one of these for storing toys: And several of these for the same reason: And last night the kids thought dumping them out for the sake of dumping toys would be fun. This is a major rule breaker in our home. I have had problems with this in the past, (even Mykalee knows this) and i have told them if it happens again, all the toys will disappear. And last night, after I found out what they had done, the toys have been grounded. FOR A WEEK. I hope it's as devastating as possible, so that they will learn I am serious when it comes to dumping toys out. {Also, Brooklyn is the only one who is exempt from this, as she was in bed. Innocent.} On a side note, we did get the kids this on Friday. It was time. They seem to love it.
Comments