Isn't the idea of your dad being your soccer coach as a 4 year old a dream come true? It is for my two soccer studs--Kyle and Landon!


So the side pony continues {her hair is getting long!} as well as Jocelyn's little sweetheart, Cooper. They are so funny!


Stopping. I am done and so is she. Off to the bottle! I am out of milk to keep her healthy, and well fed. She doesn't seem to mind either.


We are having the opposite of Christmas morning at our house. No toys. We have one of these for storing toys: And several of these for the same reason: And last night the kids thought dumping them out for the sake of dumping toys would be fun. This is a major rule breaker in our home. I have had problems with this in the past, (even Mykalee knows this) and i have told them if it happens again, all the toys will disappear. And last night, after I found out what they had done, the toys have been grounded. FOR A WEEK. I hope it's as devastating as possible, so that they will learn I am serious when it comes to dumping toys out. {Also, Brooklyn is the only one who is exempt from this, as she was in bed. Innocent.} On a side note, we did get the kids this on Friday. It was time. They seem to love it.
Comments
As for the sweethearts, that will be a lovely photo for the wedding video! : )
Glad to see that Brooklyn won't have a rough transition into the bottle. She looks like she will be feeding herself in no time.
♥ ya guys:]