Don't be scared off, but this is a long post!
Behind a little, I am afraid on the kids' blog.... So, just for starters, let's have toe jam.
Yummy way to start out any meal...

And yes, we have other toys that are not farm related,
but we like our cow toys best!


Also to note, Brooklyn has had Bronchial Pneumonia. Antibiotics are working.
And since we had Drug Awareness week, we had to have a day to "Put a Cap on Drugs". Since we lack many hats, we went with the ultra hip look of this....and I found out after school, she took it off before even getting to school.
What a joke.
Now for the spookiness of Larsen Monsters. . . we had a Chicken, Orangutan, Ninja, and a witch to deal with. It was sheer madness!
You will notice that not only were they scary,
but they didn't pose at all for their closeups.
Hee Hee.



Of course we had to do the Discovery Family Fun Night and party.
Mrs. Bair painted Cate's face!

After that came Halloween Night, which means driving to see the grandmas then a ward trunk-or-treat. We had a delightful time and then hit up the Belnap's party for soup and rolls.
It was a perfect night!
{Remind me to tell you about the house we trick-or-treated that was like TOYSRUS. Seriously, toys folks.}






{"Pretend I am on a broom, mom."}

Gotta love seeing Grandma and Blake....
This is awesome, these three boogers! They are so stinking cute!


Yes, it's a bit out of focus but look at Jocelyn's face as I try to capture it on camera while driving and watching her go door to door....
wait for it.....
wait for it......


It was a perfect night, really. What a great way to spend Halloween.
AND IT DIDN'T SNOW OR GET TOO COLD!!!
Behind a little, I am afraid on the kids' blog.... So, just for starters, let's have toe jam.
Yummy way to start out any meal...
And yes, we have other toys that are not farm related,
but we like our cow toys best!
Also to note, Brooklyn has had Bronchial Pneumonia. Antibiotics are working.
And since we had Drug Awareness week, we had to have a day to "Put a Cap on Drugs". Since we lack many hats, we went with the ultra hip look of this....and I found out after school, she took it off before even getting to school.
What a joke.
You will notice that not only were they scary,
but they didn't pose at all for their closeups.
Hee Hee.
Mrs. Bair painted Cate's face!
It was a perfect night!
{Remind me to tell you about the house we trick-or-treated that was like TOYSRUS. Seriously, toys folks.}
{"Pretend I am on a broom, mom."}
This is awesome, these three boogers! They are so stinking cute!
Yes, it's a bit out of focus but look at Jocelyn's face as I try to capture it on camera while driving and watching her go door to door....
wait for it.....
wait for it......
AND IT DIDN'T SNOW OR GET TOO COLD!!!
Comments
It was a fun night!