Happy Birthday Brooklyn Jade!!! You are six weeks old today!
Well, here she is......
Week 6

Week 5
Brooklyn is getting better by the minute! She is sleeping pretty good at night, which I love. She is a good little girl, hardly crying at all, even when her siblings maul her. THough as you look at the photos, you might think otherwise. She isnt' my camera-loving kid just yet. Every time I turn the camera on her for her Wednesday pics she decides she hates it.
She is smiling more and more every day, and though you have to wait for it, and talk it out of her, Brooklyn's little grin is awe-some! Just you wait till she starts doing it for the camera all the time.{Because she will, she is a Larsen kid!} On week 4 I got a grin on the camera, but it wasn't because of anything we did or said to her. She just did it. I think she was thinking of Jesus. : )
She is smiling more and more every day, and though you have to wait for it, and talk it out of her, Brooklyn's little grin is awe-some! Just you wait till she starts doing it for the camera all the time.{Because she will, she is a Larsen kid!} On week 4 I got a grin on the camera, but it wasn't because of anything we did or said to her. She just did it. I think she was thinking of Jesus. : )
Well, here she is......
Week 6

Week 5

Week 4

Week 5

Week 4







Comments