




So in just snapping away I caught a few great pics yesterday and today. Landon spent some serious time in the sun today. It was 87* out! So when he came in for some down time, he crashed! Brooklyn in the little dress from Debbie was just priceless! She is growing and changing so quickly. Then Catelyn--well, isn't she growing up too fast? Or is it just me?? She looks so grown up with this style of hair, and though she isn't smiling, I feel like her facial expression is awesome. And of course, Jocelyn (who looks bald when I have her hair back in two piggy tails) and I were just being silly.
What beautiful kids I have, I know.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Landon has a little love affair with the idea of being a farm boy. He loves the farm animal toys taht my mom and dad have at their house. It brought on a discussion and teaching moment for Landon about Bulls and Cows. Long story short, he now knows that a Bull has a peener and a ring it's nose, with a chain. He thought his toy bull had to have a ring...so my dad and mom and Blake went to a great deal of work to get a ring in this bull. Landon called for four days in a row to ask if his bull had a ring yet. They had to get it done....or the phone calls wouldn't have ever stopped! I wish I could have seen my dad trying to pierce this bull's nose. He loves his Grandpa Lynn quite a bit. It's pretty fun. He would live on the farm and go to the barn everyday with my dad if I were to let him.


Comments