After Halloween, time went really fast. I am not sure where it even went to be honest with you. But there are a few photos that I really have been eager to post. Enjoy!
Blondes for Lunch
Yes, Hitler would be happy with this scene. I had Josh and Lily, and Malarie all one day before school and at lunch time I realized how totally blonde and fair-skinned these monkeys were!
I just had to capture that one on camera.

I Believe I Can Fly
Yes, he is about to do what you think he is going to do. Luckily, his friend Isaac is the one who missed the swing, and he never did. Lucky boy. They had to go all the way to the edge of Cory's yard to get far enough back. What a great way to burn off some energy in November though.





Silly Silly Kids
We had our reliciner in at Odell's for repair, and the kids thought sitting and lying on the back of the chair that was left behind was pretty fun. One night, just before bed, we got them all worked up. Kyle hid his face in his hood of his hoodie and scared the heebie-jeebies out of them. It was extra funny, because they never got tired of it and were genuinely freaked out each time. They laughed and screamed on and on like this for over a half hour.




Big Girl Bed
We got our crib back from some friends that we lent it to and were able to set up the toddler bed now that we had the crib mattress back. Jocelyn's been doing really well in it for naps. We haven't ventured to night times just yet.

Blondes for Lunch
Yes, Hitler would be happy with this scene. I had Josh and Lily, and Malarie all one day before school and at lunch time I realized how totally blonde and fair-skinned these monkeys were!
I just had to capture that one on camera.

I Believe I Can Fly
Yes, he is about to do what you think he is going to do. Luckily, his friend Isaac is the one who missed the swing, and he never did. Lucky boy. They had to go all the way to the edge of Cory's yard to get far enough back. What a great way to burn off some energy in November though.





Silly Silly Kids
We had our reliciner in at Odell's for repair, and the kids thought sitting and lying on the back of the chair that was left behind was pretty fun. One night, just before bed, we got them all worked up. Kyle hid his face in his hood of his hoodie and scared the heebie-jeebies out of them. It was extra funny, because they never got tired of it and were genuinely freaked out each time. They laughed and screamed on and on like this for over a half hour.




Big Girl Bed
We got our crib back from some friends that we lent it to and were able to set up the toddler bed now that we had the crib mattress back. Jocelyn's been doing really well in it for naps. We haven't ventured to night times just yet.


Comments
I love the Jo Jo! I just cannot get enough of her cute face!!
Landon makes me laugh! He is so stubborn! hee hee
I love the pictures of your kids screaming that is classic!
I really do miss your kiddos! Thanks for sharing!