We wrap up the birthday season for a bit with Brooklyn. Janelle and Ryan were in town, but they missed her actual birthday. I let Brooklyn wear a few too many tattoos, as you'll see... I let her wear one on her face.
She had a bunch of little friends over, and I think Paula took some photo for me, but I'm not sure where they are. The craziest thing about her big day was that we had to show the house jsut hours before the party.
Streamer up and all.
Streamer up and all.
Oh well.
She had a fabulous time with her friends and is so excited to go to Kindergarten now that she is five. She keeps forgetting she has to wait for summer to come and go first!
![]() |
| Snuggling with Janelle |
![]() |
| We went to lunch for her birthday, at Subway! |
![]() |
| This shot isn't from her birthday, but it's silly enough to be. |
![]() |
| And neither is this one, but she loves Vanilla, her unicorn, even grumpy. |
![]() |
| Just patiently studying where the Easter eggs are hidden for when the Green Light is given to go hunting. |





Comments