On Monday, Jan 14th, Kyle, Brooklyn, and I took for Utah for his work, but on the way home, we brought some cousins. Everyone was skipping school and going to spend some time together!
And boy, did we!
 |
This was going to be a surprise arrival.
And it was! |
 |
We had ample snacks at regularly scheduled times.
Not. |
 |
We braved a 'restaurant' with 7 kids.
If you can call Chuck-A-Rama that. |
 |
| These two were peas in a pod. |
 |
And she's getting a little to old to hang out with the cousins
non-stop, so she went to school for a half day each day, and when
the aunts arrived, she upgraded from kids to kool-schmool. |
Now, somewhere in there we had a bridal shower, and went to a rehearsal wedding and dinner, and then went to a wedding, but they only remember playing a lot, waking up early, staying up way to late, dancing like crazy people at the reception and closing their eyes when Blaine kissed Paula.
I think.
I guess I should check with them, but that's my guess. They weren't' invited to the shower or rehearsal, so they either went with Kyle or had a sitter or what not when they couldn't play with the grown-ups, but they had each other. ALL. WEEK. LONG.
Comments