![]() |
| We had a LATE NIGHT with the Ward's and it was absolute riot! The little girls were here, and they owned the night! |
![]() |
| The boys all went to Kambria's and the older girls went to Ward's and it was perfect! |
![]() |
| On many occasions you can find this posse owning the streets of Azure and Prism. |
![]() |
| Even our next door neighbor Shane hangs out with the girls. Sure, he prefers playing with Landon and Gabe and Parker, but the pink posse works too. |
![]() |
| We hit the Art Festival down on the river and made a whole bunch of crafts. |
![]() |
| And played the drums. |
![]() |
| Right before School started, I had to get the first bulletin board up at the school. I had help! |
![]() |
| We soaked in as much sun as we possibly could. |
![]() |
| Who needs training wheels? Not Brooklyn. |
![]() |
| Or Jocelyn! |
![]() |
| Seriously, this crowd! |
![]() |
| And this one. |
![]() |
| We own the fun in the summer. Just sayin'. |
![]() |
| School started, and left this one behind. She and I hit the fair in the early mornings and she went back to taking a nap for a brief week. |
![]() |
| Like I said, FAIR TIME! |
![]() |
| And Ice Cream! |
![]() |
| Then I had surgery and I got a FANCY NEW NURSE! |
![]() |
| She even snuggled with me sometimes! |
![]() |
| And Grandma Betty sends cards, just because she's awesome. |
![]() |
| Brooklyn's best friend really is Peyton. |
![]() |
| And he's off! This kid reads like crazy! We love it! |
![]() |
| School might be in full swing, but it's still warm enough for FroYo! |
![]() |
| Kyle and I hit Subway sometimes, with the kids in school, and take these two on occasion. |
![]() |
| Miss Jo's hair's goal is to be like Rapunzel. Can't blame her. She has the best head of hair! Evah! |
![]() |
| This girl! She's suddenly taken to having a million stuffed animals in bed with her. She sleeps so soundly, I was able to turn the light on to take this photo. She also likes looking at books! |
| September 2013 |
| September 2013 |
| September 2013 This girl doesn't let me shoot enough photos of her anymore, She's getting too big! I can't believe she's going into 5th grade. |
![]() |
| Mr. Landon still loves Legos. And his imagination continues to blossom. |
![]() |
| There is always time for a dog pile at the end of any given day, too. |






























Comments