August brought our last opportunity to go swimming in Utah. Kyle was able to get time off, and he was able to come with us. We hit the road, and drove to Salt Lake City where we swam at the Seven Peaks there. Collectively, we have decided that the one in Provo is way better. Not that we didn't have a good time, we did!
The kids had their cousins to swim and play with. But I let Catelyn bring another friend since she really doesn't have any cousins her age. . Emily Kearsley join us on super short notice, but was a delight to have with us.
We had a great time, however I wish that the weather would have been a little bit more desirable. It was not nearly as hot as we had hoped. And I swear the water was much colder.
Chad and Courtney and Janelle joined us. We packed lunches and enjoyed lots of snacks. The bees however were horrible!
Til next year!
Comments