| Since joining Scouts- they've been working on a skit about Pirates. Anything can influence the inner artist, I've learned. |
| I. Have. No. Idea. But I'm loving the light sabers, aren't you? |
Abotu a week after it was decided that we were not going to Texas, we decided to make other plans and tell the kids we were going to Phoenix instead of Texas. We will be including the Grand Canyon, Montezuma, Las Vegas, and stuff like taht on our trip, so we talked about those things too.
Landon was a bit upset, and by morning I had this note on my fridge:
Sure I asked him WHY he didn't want to go. Found out the truth. He's nervous about the Grand Canyon, says we could fall in.
I'm not surprised at his response. He has every right to be nervous about that, but I promised him we'd keep him safe.
Then I wrote him a note back and put it over top of his:
His attitude is improving over the idea of going to Phoenix, especially since I said we'll be swimming there and stopping in Utah to see cousins!
Well, what's a mother to do? |
Sure I asked him WHY he didn't want to go. Found out the truth. He's nervous about the Grand Canyon, says we could fall in.
I'm not surprised at his response. He has every right to be nervous about that, but I promised him we'd keep him safe.
Then I wrote him a note back and put it over top of his:
His attitude is improving over the idea of going to Phoenix, especially since I said we'll be swimming there and stopping in Utah to see cousins!
Comments