Opening her gift from us, amid her princess themed birthday stuff.
All her little friends showed up to party- and I had little crowns they all got to wear.
Those were a big hit! She opened some wonderful gifts and then it was time for cake!
I thought I was clever in buying some 'special' candles.
Every time we do this, everybody wants to blow the candles out more than once, or have a turn, ater the birthday kid.
Ya know?
So when the sparks were literally flying and the girls were screaming and crying, I could only laugh and keep snapping photos. Jocelyn and her friend Peyton ran away from the table. It was hilarious.
Learned my lesson. Maybe they are an age appropriate thing.
{Landon's gonna love these, I think.}
Anyway, she had a great day, and is glad to be five now!
She opened a card from her aunt Janelle, that had confetti in it.
That was a messy fun surprise.
| One of the better FREAKING OUT photos. You can see the empty seats. Some of the girls RAN AWAY from them. |
| With a little encouragement, she came close enough to blow. See Peyton behind the cupcakes--peeking at them? Too funny! |
| I admit it was only after lighting them did I see the WARNING. |
Comments