Since surgery, I admittedly haven't been a good blogger on the kids blog. Sad, I know!'
These are some random photos taken this month, many of which I think they snapped themselves while I was high on my drugs and resting during recovery....
Granted, a few I did take, before surgery. Like Cate with Gabrielle! And you can now see how bald Brooklyn really is!
Other than that, they are just summer photos from the month of June!
My kids have to wait until it's at least 75* degrees to play in the water. and this summer, it's taken a long time to get heat. but they have been watching the thermostat like crazy and when it hit a meager 75*, despite the 30 mph wind, they insisted in playing in the water.
Lasted about 20 minutes.
They wanted towels and a warm bath immediately after.
Can't blame them.
They have been such good sports during this whole month of t-ball and mom's surgery. Helpers sometimes, and good to just go play, even if it's not 75*.
Comments