Brooklyn, come here!
Okay, mah-mah! She hollers as she comes up the stairs....and she keeps hollering all the way.... What? Mom? What? What? What?
Can you answer some questions for me?
Yes.
Brooklyn, how old are you?
One.
No, you're two.
No, I'm one.
Brooklyn, who do you love?
Um, wait. Me, me.
What do you want?
Snacks.
Who is your favorite?
JJ!
Do you love mommy?
No.
What is your favorite?
Bankie! (Blanket)
What show do you want to watch?
Um, Dora!
What toy do you like the most?
Baby.
What is your sisters names?
I don't now. Kay-ck. (Cate)
What's your brother's name?
Nan-don. (Landon)
Who is Jesus?
I don't know.
Can you say the prayer?
No. Okay. Heav-lee Fadder. Amen! (Busting in to song immediately we get this:) A birthday to you. A birthday to you! MOMMY! WATCH! WATCH!!..... (Landon starts singing.) NO ME! EEEEEEK! ME!
Thus concludes her birthday interview. Whew.
Two is gonna be great!
She's been a blast to have around, and despite her constant answer of NO to everything, and I mean everything, she is the funniest little girl.
She snarfed her breakfast donut that Grandma Mac brought and we will do her one big present later tonight!
She shook her little head back and forth and she was blowing out her candles. It was darling. She was so into it! I am going to miss this tender stage when a little party like this is the best thing ever! She was hilarious as she sang happy birthday to herself. And when asked, she said she was still ONE. Despite our constantly reminding of her being TWO now. She defiantly declared time and time again, that she was ONE!
Two days later, (Sunday now) she is answering TWO to the age question, and acts all proud of herself when she gets it right. Goofy girl. Gotta love her!
To top the night off, G Mac suddenly offered to have the kids sleep over! Brooklyn was delight to go, along with the other three kids. Lucky kids. Mac is so great! What a way to spend your birthday, huh!
Okay, mah-mah! She hollers as she comes up the stairs....and she keeps hollering all the way.... What? Mom? What? What? What?
Can you answer some questions for me?
Yes.
Brooklyn, how old are you?
One.
No, you're two.
No, I'm one.
Brooklyn, who do you love?
Um, wait. Me, me.
What do you want?
Snacks.
Who is your favorite?
JJ!
Do you love mommy?
No.
What is your favorite?
Bankie! (Blanket)
What show do you want to watch?
Um, Dora!
What toy do you like the most?
Baby.
What is your sisters names?
I don't now. Kay-ck. (Cate)
What's your brother's name?
Nan-don. (Landon)
Who is Jesus?
I don't know.
Can you say the prayer?
No. Okay. Heav-lee Fadder. Amen! (Busting in to song immediately we get this:) A birthday to you. A birthday to you! MOMMY! WATCH! WATCH!!..... (Landon starts singing.) NO ME! EEEEEEK! ME!
Thus concludes her birthday interview. Whew.
Two is gonna be great!
She's been a blast to have around, and despite her constant answer of NO to everything, and I mean everything, she is the funniest little girl.
She snarfed her breakfast donut that Grandma Mac brought and we will do her one big present later tonight!
More photos to come!
OKAY, here it is Sunday evening, and I wanted to share some photos from the big day!
Birthday party, check!
Best birthday night, check!
Best Present EVER! CHECK!
Best Present EVER! CHECK!
| Look at that HAPPY FACE! She was all about her birthday! |
She got her much anticipated pruse baby, just like her sisters!
Cindy is so talented to make such a gift!
| "Baby!" she cried out, like she had been missing her for a while! So cute! |
| So serious, as if she can read it. It was hilarious! |
| Like father, like son. |
Okay, time to open the one and only gift from us along with both sets of Grandparents,
aside from her purse baby that G Cindy made.
| "What is it? Hmmm, how do I open this thing?" |
| "Okay, I pulled. Now what? I don't see anything else." |
| After we told her to keep pulling, she finally unveiled the car. |
| It took about .03 seconds for her to figure it out. She loved it! Squealing and screaming WHEEEE! |
| Really, she loves it. Doesn't want to share it and the fun hasn't subsided yet! |
She shook her little head back and forth and she was blowing out her candles. It was darling. She was so into it! I am going to miss this tender stage when a little party like this is the best thing ever! She was hilarious as she sang happy birthday to herself. And when asked, she said she was still ONE. Despite our constantly reminding of her being TWO now. She defiantly declared time and time again, that she was ONE!
Two days later, (Sunday now) she is answering TWO to the age question, and acts all proud of herself when she gets it right. Goofy girl. Gotta love her!
To top the night off, G Mac suddenly offered to have the kids sleep over! Brooklyn was delight to go, along with the other three kids. Lucky kids. Mac is so great! What a way to spend your birthday, huh!
![]() |
| I can see me in this one. |







Comments