BUMBO!
(Though I am not sure this is a nickname I will be using. I seem to call her sugar more and more. I can't handle the thought of her being called Bumbo as she gets older...it goes along with dumbo and jumbo too well.)
I broke down and bought one. They are a rubber-like chair that keeps them upright and comfy! She has been so much happier since I did too! You can see her enjoying a show with Jo Jo (Dora, of course). And she is able to sit up on the counters with me while I do dishes. (Sure, sure, I know the instructions say to NOT put it up on any surfaces, but really folks, I watch her.) It's been a great investment for us!
Landon and Jocelyn also paused on Sunday last week for a quick photo. Jo's little piggy tails are getting longer and longer and just spiral like a pigs tail! They are so cute. Everywhere we go, people ask and comment about her hair. So funny.
Comments